PARENTING - whether you are a first-time parent, or more experienced - it is as tough as it is rewarding.
We all want our kids to develop to their potential. Games, Toys, and Crafts are examples of effective ways to enhance cognitive development, including learning. Depending on how these activities are utilized, it can be effective for psycho-social development as well.
The how is the focus of our content. The Video Course, Healthy Development Cheatsheet, and the bi-weekly wisdom emails, are all meant to give you context and ideas on how to approach these activities with your kids.
For example, how does age dictate how you play with your child, how involved you are, and what you focus on?
We see continuous learning on the parents part as an integral part of developing healthy children.
CONTENT YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- The Theory of Psycho-Social Development (8:34)
- Serve and Return (3:25)
- Practical Tips Based on Serve and Return (4:03)
- Fuzzy Trace Theory - Explains and Predicts Adolescent Risk Taking (6:10)
- Adolescent Risk Taking and the Prefrontal Cortex (2:41)
- Operant Conditioning - How Reinforcement Works and How it can help you (7:33)
- The Danger of Unearned Rewards (Habituation and Expectations) (3:43)
- Influencing behavior through linguistic cuing (4:08)
- Does violent media lead to an aggressive child? (3:32)
- Parenting Styles and Behavior (5:03)
- How Culture Impacts How We see our Roles as Parents (4:13)
- Activity: How Ecology Impacts Individual and Cultural Attitudes
- How childhood experience (ie violence) can result in choosing abusive partners (3:37)
- A Highly Regimented Life is a Very Stressful Life (1:59)
- Heritable vs. Inherited (4:12)
- Dopamine And Development (3:52)
- Natural/Instinctual + Brain/Development Cheatsheet for Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course has no start-dates or end-dates. You start when you want, take breaks when you want, and can complete the course when you are able to.
How long do I have access to the course?
When you buy this course, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Disclaimer: If you have any doubts about your mental health, please see a psychiatrist or psychologist in your local community where you can get an in-depth assessment. This course is meant for informational purposes only. Do not attempt to diagnose yourself or your child based on the content here.
Ermin is a former Graduate student in Educational Psychology. Educational Psychology is a clinical specialization in psychology that attempts to apply psychological principles to answer education related questions (ie does my child have a learning disability?) and addresses mental health concerns in an educational context. (ie addressing anxiety, when it originates/impacts school). Ermin also has some clinical experience, and has taken a combined 50+ psychology courses at the undergrad and graduate level in Psychology.